mercredi 5 août 2009

If I try to think in this town


3 commentaires:

Taylor W a dit...

is this from the camera we went to develope? i'd like to see the whole set i was so curious what else was on it along with ours. (also i may have left that new camera in the shed? in your car? are they traveling with you for a bit and then you can pass them back for me to finish? i'd like that
(the word verification for this comment in TONESSES, beatiful and true.?)
taylor

Taylor W a dit...

by the way the first one is something special.
we must burn
(the word verifications keep getting better
PUSLA, me again)

Asia a dit...

I'll trade you all what I have on mine if I can take a peek at what you did with on your petite digital. As for your camera, I havent seen it in the car and neither of the boys have said anything but I'll give them a few words aboout it.