samedi 11 juillet 2009

What's out there.

3 commentaires:

EMILY CROSS a dit...

asia,

yesterday I went to the Bacon retrospective at the Met and thought of you.
I would have bought you a poster had I thought to bring my debit card with me. I'm sorry about that.
It was really something, though.

Asia a dit...

Emily,

I really envy you for going to the retrospective, though I'm dissappointed that I wasn't able to go. I take it that you're back home now. I'm looking at schools now and will probably be making a trip up there soon to check out a few I'm interested in. I would love to see you, as well. I'll keep in touch with you, and will let you know the dates if there are any.

EMILY CROSS a dit...

i am not in Chicago, I am in New York. I won't be back in Chicago until December, but I hope that you get to go to Chicago, it's so great in the summertime.